Thursday, March 24, 2011

Study Finds Life Experiences are More Valuable Than Possessions

Study Finds Life Experiences are More Valuable Than Possessions  <----Click the link here!!
It is a pretty interesting study that finds possessions do not make someone happy!


On Oprah today she had Goldie Hawn on the show and they talked about happiness. Oprah said that 40% of happiness is from what we learn. So learn to be happy and stay happy. One thing I always encounter personally is that I thought I didnt really deserve happiness, so I would destroy happiness in my life. Boy that is a wrong way of thinking.. I deserve happiness like the next person. Goldie and Oprah both agreed that you should take a minute each day to do something to make you happy. Happiness resonates from the inside and shines out. Find what makes you happy and shine on!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment