Tuesday, July 3, 2012

chris brown -don't judge me...and Fortune/tracklist




It is finally here for all the Breezy fans.....Chris Brown's new album "Fortune" Here is the tracklist to the album and I posted "Don't Judge me" since it is the song I like alot from the CD.  I have heard the entire CD and I like it.  I give the CD and all the songs two thumbs way the hell up!! Enjoy

1. Turn Up The Music
2. Bassline
3. Till I Die (Ft. Big Sean & Wiz Khalifa)
4. Mirage (Ft. Nas)
5. Don’t Judge Me
6. 2012
7. Biggest Fan
8. Sweet Love
9. Strip (Ft. Kevin Mccall)
10. Stuck On Stupid
11. 4 Years Old
12. Cadillac (Ft. Sevyn)
13. Don’t Wake Me Up
14. Trumpet Lights (Ft. Sabrina Antionette)

Deluxe Edition:
15. Tell Somebody
16. Free Run
17. Remember My Name (Ft. Sevyn)
18. Wait For You
19. Touch Me (Ft. Sevyn)

No comments:

Post a Comment