Wednesday, December 19, 2012

106 & Park: T.I. The Family Man



Well the kang of the South stopped by 106 and park to talk about family, new album and future plans.  T.I. is one of my favorite rappers..he always puts out good music.  I cannot believe this is his 8th album wow!! Anyway go get the album T.I. Trouble Man Heavy is the Head available now.  I have added the tracklisting below...there are some really good songs on here and I have a friend who owns a studio in ATL that confirms Tip recorded many of the tracks in his studio....Cool ass shit!! Many of the songs you probably alread heard but there are some real treats on the album...one of my favorites is "Wildside" with A$AP Rocky..check T.I.'s  album out!! 




1. The Introduction
2. G Season featuring Meek Mill
3. Trap Back Jumpin
4. Wildside featuring A$AP Rocky
5. Ball featuring Lil Wayne
6. Sorry featuring André 3000
7. Can You Learn featuring R. Kelly
8. GO GET IT
9. Guns and Roses featuring P!nk
10. The Way We Ride
11. Cruisin’
12. Addresses
13. Hello featuring CeeLo Green
14. Who Want Some
15. Wonderful Life featuring Akon
16. Hallelujah
Best Buy Bonus Tracks:
1) Live On Tonight Feat Victoria Monet
2) Parlay Feat D.O.P.E.
3) Check This Dig That Feat Trae Tha Truth

No comments:

Post a Comment