Sunday, March 31, 2013

Trinidad James - Female$ Welcomed


Ok when I seen this video I was so happy to see Trinidad James representing his country. The video definitely makes the song sound better. It's one of those things that is upgraded by the visuals. I liked Trinidad James from the jump, I thought he would blow up like he did. I know alot of people are hating on him and his style but I think he is just being himself. I love when people do what the fuck they wanna do and not worry about the haters who gone hate on you anyway no matter what you do. I love the fact that people are trying to say Trinidad James is dancing with the devil. If people would educate themselves they would know that in Trinidad, Carnival was created when West African slaves mimicked their French owners who where known for their lavish costumes balls. Forbidden to partake in these festivities and confined to their quarters, slaves combined elements from their own cultures to their master's fete. Hence the creation of characters such as Jab Jab or Jab Molassie (Devils), Midnight Robbers, Imps, Lagahroo, Soucouyant, La Diablesse and Demons. With the abolition of slavery in 1838, freed Africans took their version of Carnival to the streets through expression of drums, riddim sections like tamboo bamboo and as each new immigrant population entered Trinidad, Carnival evolved into what we know today.(Source: Wikipedia) So nooooooo I highly doubt that Mr. James is the illuminati and why does every hip hop artist nowadays get accused of being in the illuminati???? Why can' they just be on a mission to making money like performers have ALWAYS done. I am so sick of hearing about the illuminati. At any rate back to the video at hand...lol I love it love it love it love it....!!! I give this song and video two thumbs way the hell up!! Enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment