Monday, May 13, 2013

This is how you piss off a Muslim Cleric

Ok I have to admit that I do scour the internet all the time to find funny stories or just to read the crazy things that happen in our world. I was on a site that I frequent at least once a month called FuckFrance.com it is supposed to be unbiased news about wordly events but it is a strange little site. Anyway I found this hiliarious video out of Egypt. A female reporter is about to interview a religious cleric and in the pre interview before they went on air she removes her head wrap and literally all hell breaks loose. When they go on air they start to argue and you will not believe what happened...I have to say she handled the situation perfectly...good for her!!! I had to post this video...even though its not about music it is entertainment to say the least. Enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment