Saturday, December 28, 2013

Gucci Mane feat. Migos - Jackie Chan (Official Video)

 




This my shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Trap music for real....if you dont know about this you better get on it.  Alot folks talk about this music like it aint real hip hop.  Alot 90's cats talk about this music doesn't have the essence of hip hop and don't talk about issues.  One thing I can say is trap music is not trying to outdo the 90s hip hop movement.  I think instead it is creating its own subgenre with its own type of beats and lyrics that you party off of instead of riot off of. At least trap music is being created without stealing or using other songs as the underlying beat and rapping over it like the 90s hip hop did back in the day.  Call it what you want if you aint feeling Gucci's flow on this song....you need to go smoke you one chill and sit back relax, take it the music.  I love Migos and this song is a bonafied winner in my book.  I give the song and the video two thumbs way the hell up!! Enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment