Monday, January 13, 2014

Zendaya - Replay

 



OMG this is my favorite song right now......when I first heard it I instantly said it was going into my music collection and I havent stopped listening to it since...LOL...Here is some info about her that I found on Wikipedia: She is an American singer and early in 2013, Zendaya appeared on the 16th season of Dancing with the Stars, becoming the show's youngest contestant. That July, Shake It Up concluded, and in the following months, the book Between U and Me, and her debut album Zendaya arrived. The album's lead single "Replay" was released on July 16, 2013 and was top40 on Billboard Hot 100 and number 18 in New Zealand.  I'm telling you the girl got a hit on her shoulder....Im sure she is ok with it...I love her look and her voice.  I give this song and video two thumbs way the hell up!! Enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment