Saturday, February 1, 2014

Que Feat. T.I. - OG Bobby Johnson (Remix)

 



This song right here....damn this song goes Hard as Hell!!!!!  How can you not be feeling this joint.  I heard it on 107.9 here in Atlanta a few weeks ago and instantly had to have it in my collection.  Then the King of the South T.I. jumps on the remix......WHATTTTTTTTTTT!! This song is a must have streetz banger!!! If you have a chance to get on youtube and watch Que's reaction to Lebron James cosigning this song....It is a nice little story.  I wanted to post this song to share in case some of yall have missed this banger right here.  I give the song two thumbs way the hell up!!! There is a video to this song so we can now get some visual of  Que. I decided to post the remix with T.I.  Enjoy!!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment