Saturday, March 29, 2014

Chris Brown - Loyal (Explicit) ft. Lil Wayne, Tyga

 





Its all about the music and the dancing.  I love this song.  I actually downloded the version with Craig David coming in on the second verse.  This version features Tyga which is cool too.  I love the dances and the outfit changes Chris has in this video.  He has a lot of talent and I am glad he doesn't let the awful media's portrayal of him to bring him down.  You gotta keep your head up and do you no matter who hates you or who they think you are.  This is what we will remember about Chris Brown, his will to keep going no matter what people say.  Gotta love it!!!! I give the song and video two thumbs way up!! I like the Usher cameo which symbolized his song "U remind me" that was a nice additive to the video.  Enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment