Saturday, October 5, 2013

2 Chainz : People Ask Me About Kendrick's Verse & Miley Cyrus Twerkin - ...

 



This is gonna be my new motto for my life starting right now....the  "I don't give a fuck" movement.   It is gonna be just like 2 Chainz expresses in this video!!  Why do we care about the dumbest topics out here? What do they matter in our everyday activities.  I like 2 Chainz he just seems like hes a normal laid back type of dude trying to go out here and make his money.  Gotta have mad respect for someone doing them and not worried about the bullshit out here... I love how this video is put together everything 2 Chainz says sounds like it should be in a song...lol  You can agree to disagree if 2 Chainz is a good rapper or not but at the end of the day he has some cool verses in his songs.  We all need to support the "I don't give a fuck movement"Oh and go get his album its worth listening too!  Enjoy the video!!

No comments:

Post a Comment