Thursday, October 17, 2013

Kendrick Lamar Cypher 2013 BET

You can tab through to view all the 2013 cyphers. This is the one I liked the best so I had to post it. Kendrick Lamar is in his own league....He is the truth also he got my man Ab-Soul in this cypher. I have alot songs downloaded by Ab-Soul he is one of my favorite rappers out these days. The Real Hollywood husbands cypher was funny as hell. I enjoyed all the cyphers wish there were alot more with more rappers that are out here.....I would have love to see a tribute to ATL with Outkast, Goodie Mobb, Future, Waka Flocka, Ludacris, 2 Chainz, T.I., Jeezy and Gucci Mane that would be the shit. I missed the Hip Hop awards but I will be sure to catch it when it airs again. I still am posting the list of winners! Best Hip-Hop Video WINNER: Drake- "Started From the Bottom" Best Collabo, Duo or Group WINNER: A$AP Rocky (feat. Drake, 2 Chainz and Kendrick Lamar) - "F---in' Problems" Best Live Performer WINNER: Jay Z Lyricist of the Year WINNER: Kendrick Lamar J. Cole Video Director of the Year WINNER: Benny Boom Hustler of the Year WINNER: Jay Z Best Hip-Hop Style WINNER: A$AP Rocky Best Hip Hop Online Site WINNER: World Star Hip-Hop Best Club Banger WINNER: French Montana (feat. Rick Ross, Drake and Lil Wayne) - "Pop That" Album of the Year WINNER: Kendrick Lamar - good kid, m.A.A.d city Sweet 16 WINNER: Kendrick Lamar - "F---in' Problems" Impact Track WINNER: J. Cole (feat. TLC) - "Crooked Smile" MVP of the Year WINNER: Kendrick Lamar Track of the Year WINNER: Mike Zombie and Noah "40" Shebib - "Started From the Bottom" Producer of the Year WINNER: Mike Will Made It DJ of the Year WINNER: DJ Drama Best Mixtape WINNER: Big Sean - Detroit Rookie of the Year WINNER: A$AP Ferg\\ People's Champ Award WINNER: Drake - "Started From the Bottom"

No comments:

Post a Comment