Friday, July 25, 2014

T.I. - Stay (Feat. Victoria Monet)

 


`
Here is a new song from one of our all time favorite rappers.  With all the recent media coverage of this man's personal  life and marriage, a lot of things have been said on the social media networks.  Both T.I. and Tiny have been on social media outlets expressing their feelings and thoughts about relationships etc. Instead of all the negativity the media spits out I only point out the positive stuff.  I think it is so fitting that T.I. put out this song.  It packs a lot of punch and really comes from the heart.  I personally believe T.I. and Tiny will be together forever.  They are perfect for each and  look good together.  I think this song is damn good.  I give this song two thumbs way the hell up!! Enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment