Monday, August 25, 2014

Beyonce - Blow Official Music Video

 




I am coming out of my silence to say that if you were like me tonight watching the VMAs wondering WTF has happened to music but then when Bey took the stage you were glued to the set...throw your hands up!!!  I mean I gotta say this... I was not a Beyoncé fan before tonight but I am now!!!! She was fucking flawless in sound, looks and dance moves.  She brought the house to their feet and gave us a much needed show, everything was on point.  The twins were  awesome too....I love that song Mine with Drake.  This was the best part of the show and I am glad she made the entire show worthwhile.  Out of all the songs she performed this one called Blow was my favorite.  I had no idea she had a video for this song, it gives such a cool vibe...I love the song and the video....I give this two thumbs way the hell up!!! Enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment