Wednesday, September 10, 2014

2 Chainz - Feeling You [official video]

 






This is my all time favorite Tity Boi song or as we call him now 2 Chainz....This gives you that old school vibe, I think the female singer in the song really makes the song great.  I would  love to find out if she has any more songs posted.  I will go and try to research that one.  Anyway I had to post this and to think that this only has 6 million views....should be a lot higher since the song is so infectious.  I am on the move to bring you some more great songs as I find them, scope them out and post there here for everyone's enjoyment. I included the album cover the song is on.  I love the song  and the down hood vibe the video. I gotta give this two thumbs way the hell up!! Enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment