Monday, January 9, 2012

Common - Stay Schemin (Remix) [DRAKE DISS] DDotOmen.com @DDotOmen



Here is the ridiculous response to Drake via "Stay Scheming" song off Rick Ross' new mixtape.  I personally think this makes Common look really bad.  It makes him look like an old rapper coming after the young generation.  I especially took offense to Common mentioning Drake's mixed background.  I thought that was an unnecessary low blow.  Why do people who reach a certain age act like old racists.  I think the voice over the original rap is lame and Common comes off as a jealous, out of touch old man who is really really immature.  Really!!!!!!!!!!!I have included the song Common voiced over and the lyrics.
[Common]My motto is: Chicago, bitchEverybody know you sweet, what the problem isDon’t play dumb, I’m the one that acknowledged itSon of a bitch, I imagine what your father isShe said, “How you make your opponentThe rapper of the moment?” His style, he don’t own itActing all hard when he hardly like thatYou gon’ mess around and make me catch a body like thatDon’t do itBecause every song you make, Joe, is really ho musicI heard you said you wasn’t a bitch because you singYou a bitch because you cling like a bitch that’s eighteenCan’t say my name or rap about a nigga’s wifeYou so black and white, trying to live a nigga’s lifeI’m taking too long with this amateur guyYou ain’t wet nobody, nigga, you Canada dry[Common Speaking]Soft nigga. Make no mistake, I’m talking to DrakeIt’s the remix. Rick Ross, Common, and that ho ass niggaNo, man-to-man, don’t hide behind them other niggasNah, this man-to-man. You can’t run behind them manThis is some real man shit right here[Destiny’s Child]Say my name, say my nameIf no one is around youIf you ain't running gameSay my name, say my nameYou acting kinda shadyWhy the sudden change?Say my name, say my nameIf no one is around youIf you ain’t running gameSay my name, say my nameYou acting kinda shadyBetter say my name

No comments:

Post a Comment