Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Steven Tyler Messes Up National Anthem



Steven Tyler messes up National Anthem at Ravens Patriots game 1/22/2012 As shown only on CBS...he messes up around 0:53 "As bomb bursting in air. Well I guess they are gonna add this the the worst performances of the National Anthem list. I don't see how he messed it up by screaming the lyrics, hell thats just the way he sings. How can they say it was bad when I have heard far worse performances out there. I think he did a fantastic job sat singing the national anthem. I don't see what all the fuss is about? LOL
Steven Tyler messes up National Anthem at Ravens Patriots game 1/22/2012 As shown only on CBS...he messes up around 0:53 "As bomb bursting in air" I love Steven Tyler by the way! I thought he

No comments:

Post a Comment