Sunday, October 21, 2012

Adrian Marcel - Nite & Day Video



Ok I usually cringe when I hear a remake of a classic song.  But in this case Adrian Marcel did his thing and made this remake enjoyable.  The energy and vibe of the video bring to life the feeling and meaning of the song.  This 1988 hit by Al B Sure has been remade before but never like this.  I love this!!! I loved it so much it made me look up more music by Adrian Marcel..He is gonna be the next star take my word!!  The talented Universal Recording artist Adrian Marcel puts his own into this song from one of his childhood favorite songs "Nite and Day"  I love the song, the remake and the video...It is so good and makes you feel the energy of an amazing song.  I give this two thumbs sky high!!! Enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment