Saturday, October 13, 2012

Gucci Mane - Truth (Official Music Video)

 




Hold up wait a minute.....this song just got released and there is a video already for it....Damn!! The beef continues so let me summarize the recent happenings.  So Young Jeezy goes on air at a radio station and talks about the scuffle with Rick Ross at the BET awards.  He also goes in on Gucci Mane calling him retarded and saying he has an ice cream cone on his face so what that make him.  Basically he started this one calling Gucci retarded.  I mean it is dumb having tats on your face but why does negativity always have to fuel beefs.  I am personally tired of beefs...Nothing good comes out of a beef.  I like Jeezy and Gucci so I take no sides.  Here is the video and I gotta say this is a bad ass song..I give the song and the video two thumbs way the hell up!! Enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment