Friday, October 12, 2012

Predators from Space | Through the Wormhole

 



Have you ever wondered why we eat meat and why there is a food chain to begin with.  Well this show hosted by Morgan Freeman brings us science in a way that we all can understand.  You gotta catch this show it is very interesting and teaches alot about our world around us.  Science is one subject that I didn't take seriously in school.  It wasn't until I reached college that science became one of my favorite subjects. Catch this amazing show and catch up with all the episodes online.  If you are curious about the world around you, this show will be a favorite.  I give this video and presentation two thumbs way the hell up!!! I am hooked on the show because I seek real knowledge.  Enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment