Monday, July 1, 2013

2 Chainz - Feds Watching (Explicit) ft. Pharrell Williams

 



I love this video..it kinda reminds me of a James Bond type of flow....2Chainz brought it big time with this song and visual aspects....Wow I did not realize how tall 2Chainz is...hes got some long ass legs...damn.... The video is what I would describe as classy but stylish.  I read some youtube comments and somebody asked if they are the only one who sees if he really wears two chains.  I said damn I do that too and I count the chains he wears if its more than two I say WTF??? LOL  I been liking this song for a few weeks now and Im glad a good video was made for it.  I give two thumbs way the hell up to 2Chainz for the song and the video...I didn't know Pharreal was on the song.  I am glad to see him involved in so many projects.  Enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment