Monday, July 1, 2013

Beautiful Mariah Carey ft. Miguel (Covered by Clara C & Paul Kim)

 



I love this cover....they are so good together.  I am not saying they are near as vocally equipped as Miguel or Mariah but they did a damn good cover.  What is really interesting is that Paul Kim went on American Idol and sang Shai" If I ever fall in love" andhe blew the judges away.....They all gave him a yes to Hollywood.  He has a pretty good voice and this video is cute and simple too....all around one of my favorite covers of a song in a while.  Why some people gotta be so negative when they hear covers of songs....Its called a cover for a reason..no one is trying to outdo the original song...a cover is done to honor the original song.  Some things need to be explained I guess....at any rate the song is great and the cover is cool.  I give this song and the video two thumbs way the hell up!! Enjoy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment