Monday, July 22, 2013

A$AP Ferg - Shabba (Explicit) ft. A$AP ROCKY

 



I love A$AP Rocky....and I happened to find this video of A$AP Ferg featuring A$AP Rocky and I immediately got hooked into the track.  I remember Shabba Ranks music so much that I downloaded Mr. Loverman a few days ago.  So while watching this video I see this man in the video dancing and looking very familiar to me.  I researched and found out that the real Shabba Ranks is in this video.  They were able to get the 90's singer to appear in a video about him....Isn't that some cool shit!! I love the song even more....the video is silly and looks like they had alot fun making this oh and Shabba's dance moves are funny as hell!!...I give the song and video two thumbs way the hell up!! Enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment