Sunday, August 19, 2012

DJ Drama - My Moment ft. 2 Chainz, Meek Mill & Jeremih




O man I love this record!! I first heard it bout two weeks ago and instantly liked it.  I was drawn into the Hook by Jeremih that goes like this.....
Tired of livin’ day to day like everything is alright
Livin like theres one thing on my mind
Just waiting on that moment
Waiting on my moment
Waiting on my moment
you say you got that OG hell
Next time thats mine
Long as I stay hustlin im gon’ shine
Just waiting on that moment
Waiting on my moment

I tell you what those words hit my soul my inner self and helps me propel me to the next level....it is a motivation to me and I hope you see where I am coming from, this song is gonna climb the charts very fast...Watch that!! I can't forget to mention 2 Chainz...he is the Truth!!!I give the song two thumbs way the hell up!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment