Sunday, August 12, 2012

JHENE AIKO "3:16AM" (official video)





I love finding wonderful talent and posting it on my blog.  Jhene has the voice and the look to become major!! I hope she gets airplay on the radio and on music television productions.  Jhené Aiko was born and raised in LA California. She is of mixed race background--her mother is of Japanese, Spanish, and Afro-Dominican descent, while her father is of African American, Yaqui, Chocta, Cherokee, Navajo, and German Jewish descent. She mostly says she is Japanese, African American, Native American based on percentages, but identifies with all of her ethnic heritage. When B2K signed with Epic Records, Jhené was signed as well. She served as the opening act for B2K on the Scream Tour 3. Her next album is titled "Soul(ed) Out," with an unknown release date. (Source:Wikipedia) I am not sure if this single will be on the album.  I like the song and the video and I give them both two thumbs way the hell up!! Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment