Friday, August 17, 2012

T.I. - Go Get It [Official Video]





The official music video for "Go Get It" by T.I. from his album, Trouble Man. © 2012 WMG.  The video is done very well and I am always glad to hear the King of the South doing his thing and sharing his talents with all of us.  While watching the video and seeing the two different worlds kinda merge into wo made Tip, I have to say that I prefer the lifestyle without the riches.  I could NOT have a bunch of no good, gold digging hos around me just because I had money.  They are opportunistic and jump on the bandwagon to get your money when you make it....man fuck that shit...I couldn't do it to me fame aint worth all that usery.  In anoy case enough of me ranting.  I love the song and the video is perfect....T.I. sounds and looks his best....I give the song and the video two thumbs way the hell up!! Enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment