Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Rihanna full interview with Oprah




In case you missed it.   Click above to see the entire Rihanna interview that aired on OWN last night.  I learned so much about Rihanna that I never knew before this intimate interivew.  She is such a lovely, humble beauty.  I loved watching her express her inner most feelings and especially when she spoke of her love for Chris Brown.  She is a genuine soul full of love, life and vitality.  It makes me want to visit her island.  Oprah did a fabulous job and I am liking the format of her visiting the stars and interviewing them in their own space.  I would love to see Rihanna and Chris Brown back together again..I know alot of people are against Chris but if Rihanna can forgive, we must all follow suit.  I wanted to post the entire interview for everyone that missed it last night.  I give the interview two thumbs way the hell up! Enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment