Sunday, June 13, 2010

Charles Barkley says its Terrible...Did you see Michael Jordan's Hitler mustache??? LOL

Look what Charles Barkley had to say about his friend Michael Jordan's mustache in a new Hanes commercial...LOL..I love Charles Barkley he is so honest and funny!!

Charles Barkley said "I have got to admit when I saw that commercial I had to take a double take... That is one of the stupidest things that I have seen in a long time. First of all, I can't believe that they let that commercial get on the air like that. I mean in making commercials, they have got little ladies there making sure the cheese is right. When I am shooting the Taco Bell commercial they have got this little woman making sure that every cinnamon twist and every piece of cheese is in order and now they let my man get on TV with that terrible mustache. I was totally in shock and just, I just can't believe that. That is really not good at all."



WTFFFFFFFFF?????? This is a bad look. And Charles Barkley was so funny and right on point to say what he did!!

No comments:

Post a Comment