Friday, June 25, 2010

RIP to the Greatest Michael Jackson= you are missed you are loved!!!!

Here are some Michael Jackson quotes:






"I think if I sat in a room with [Jesus] I would follow him everywhere he went, feel his presence. I would behave just like a child, like Gandhi.

"I love the Sermon on the Mount. I love the story when the Apostles are arguing amongst themselves about who is the greatest and Jesus says, 'Unless you humble yourself like this little child, be childlike. . . .' I thought that was the perfect thing to say. Return to innocence."

". . . I don't believe in karma. I think that is a bunch of crap, because so many mean-spirited, evil people are on top of the world and doing well and people love them, no matter how evil they are . . . Karma is a theory like any other theory that some human made up."


"Somebody had to create [the universe], a designer had to create this. From our lashes to our mouths to our digestive system."


"[To atheists], I tried to bring out the miracles of life, the children, look into their eyes, our bodies, how it all works just right, this can't happen on its own, come on, no way."


"We are the only species who destroys their own."


"Believing in children [gave me the strength to persevere]. Believing in young people. Believing that God gave me this for a reason, to help my babies."


"I have been an ambassador of goodwill all over the world spreading this message."

"I can't imagine that I couldn't reach [the hearts of Nazi's, just evil people] in some kind of way . . . You have to teach them, that somewhere something in their life went wrong. They don't see what they do. They don't understand that it is wrong a lot of times . . . I wish somebody could have reached their hearts."

No comments:

Post a Comment