Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Celebrities bid Oprah farewell at Chicago show - KOAM TV 7 Joplin and Pittsburg

Celebrities bid Oprah farewell at Chicago show - KOAM TV 7 Joplin and Pittsburg <---Click here to read! I know I am saddened by the news that The Oprah show will no longer be on the air.. I grew up watching Oprah and she will be missed. I don't think anyone can replace a legend like her on daytime television. I am supporting the Oprah network but she still will be missed during that 4pm slot. Oprah has contributed to our everyday lives whether you know it or not. I find myself trying to be nicer and do things for my fellow americans because of the influence of Oprah's show. She always showed her human side which I think made everyone fall in love with her. Oprah you will be missed!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment