Sunday, May 29, 2011

People get arrested for dancing. D.C. is insane


I used to live outside of the Washington DC area and this kind of thing happens all the time.  The place where personal liberities should be honored (so you would think).  This reminds me and takes me back to the 80's  when the breakdancers that I hung out with in Baltimore always got harassed by the cops. They hated to see people dancing but loved people shooting each other up.. I guess D.C. has the same mindset..hmmm  I dont know if this is a twisted way of control and power our law officials use against citizens.  I say keep on dancing and don't ever ever ever let them stop the music!!

2 comments:

  1. "don't ever ever ever let them stop the music!!"

    Yea maaaaaaaan!!!

    I really hope you were being sarcastic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow you're all about personal liberties yet comments on your blog must be approved by you. Also, the arrests were made by the us park police NOT the dc police. Oh btw, dc and Baltimore are completely different cities so not sure why you were using an example from Baltimore when discussing the us park police.

    ReplyDelete