Friday, June 8, 2012

Chris Brown - Till I Die Feat. Wiz Khalifa & Big Sean (Official video)





I like this video.. I see alot hate towards this song, the way music is today and Chris Brown.  I don't know what people want or don't want...I know that when it comes to music I want something to entertain me and make me feel uplifted.  Some of the other eras of music like the 90s hip hop was so full of hate and strife...I mean some great people came out of that but the darkness needed to fall and music needed to be enlightened again. I like today's music because they are not shooting or killing people off, they are not passing on bad messages....thats all they did back then! So I am happy with the state of hip hop...I give the song and the video two thumbs way the hell up!! Enjoy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment