Sunday, June 17, 2012

Waka Flocka Flame Responds To Criticism Over Lyrics



Waka Flocka Flame Responds To Criticism Over Lyrics <- Click here to read the entire article.  I find it interesting that people out here are trying to blame the fall of hip hop on the dirty south..Umm excuse me but if I am seeing things and paying attention around me..the south is the only place keeping hip hop on any map.  Since when does the zip code of where you are from or live determine if you are a real hip hop artist?  It sounds to me that a bunch of northern east coast haters are just salty and jealous they aint doing shit right now.  I am a lover of hip hop and I have to defend artists like Waka Flocka.  He has a unique street energy to his music.  I think because what he does comes from his heart, it feels real.  I remember back in the 90s when the rap was coming out of the West Coast it felt very pushed and controlled.  The men here in the south are rapping about what they know without it being a push from an old fat jewish bastard who never listened to hip hop a day in his life.  I say get off the hater wagon and start making some music people want to listen too..All I know people are listening to and loving Waka Flocka Flame...you step into any Atlanta club and the crowd is feeling the energy from his records.  For the record I don't give a damn where Hip Hop began, it is a movement, a passion for many people globally and the essence of hip hop can come from any area or zipcode....No one owns the rights to making music.  There is an open highway not lanes that artists can drive on...there is no limit.  Please add some comments...

No comments:

Post a Comment