Saturday, June 30, 2012

Hyundai : Demon Chef (English)





Michellin-starred chef Alvin Leung challenges our perception of food with a shocking experiment on unsuspecting visitors to his restaurant.  I love this experiment.  I first saw the Demon Chef on the  hit Bravo show Around the World in 80 plates.  I first thought wow Gordon Ramsey Asian style but then I saw a very different type of chef.  A chef who is very cutting edge and innovative, I love Gordon Ramsey it's just not fair to compare others to him.  Everyone comes with different approaches and skills.  The video proves that our perceptions shape how we feel about what we like and don't like.  When the food was in a can everyone frowned and instantly thought they were sick...the men took it a little better but still gave unpleasant looks when the cans were revealed.  Anyway I love this experiment and I love the Demon Chef...he is awesome!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment