Saturday, June 30, 2012

Lana Del Rey - "National Anthem" (Official Video)






This video is brilliant and much needed for people to get over the race factor.  Yes a black man can play a role of a former president why not?  When Elizabeth Taylor plays an Egyptian goddess they call it art so what makes this not art???? I have read the comments from the lame ass people who clicked on and watched the whole video.  Some people have issues and in 2012 still are racist as hell!!!   You even have black people attacking A$AP Rocky for being a devil worshipper.  I mean a black man does something out of the box and he is a devil...REALLY?????  As far as I am concerned A$AP Rocky is one of the best rappers of our times..he doesn't prescribe to name dropping designer clothes in his music, he pokes fun at the materialism in music, he is against homophobics. He is representative of the NEW generation and how evolution has progressed young people forward....I am loving this song and the video is one of the best I have seen in decades....I give the song and the video two thumbs way the hell up!!!Enjoy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment