Monday, December 5, 2011

"Strange Clouds" video B.O.B. feat Lil Wayne and T.I.



New music video from B.O.B. feat Lil Wayne "Strange Clouds"  was released and I must say i am so glad they decided to do a video for this song.  It is a good song and I love the lyrics in it.  I don't understand why T.I. appears in the video though...wish he would hjve done some lyrics too.  Oh well I love the concept of the sky looking strange for the video.  It fits the song and Takes us to another place other than booty shots and stripper clubs with a bunch of over done up unenthusiaed females.  I like that B.O.B. and Lil Wayne have more brain cells in their head to come up with other concepts than the usual shit out here.  I think the video adds alot ot the song..  I give the video and song two thumbs way the hell up!! Enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment