Wednesday, December 21, 2011

kanye west kicks out business card guy in tacoma.AVI



I wanted to post this video of Kayne West kicking out concertgoers who were throwing business cards on the stage. Alot of nasty comments were posted on youtube calling Kayne arrogant, self absorbed etc. My question is how is he being arrogant? How can he perform a concert to people who paid to get into the event and then litter the stage with crap. He is a big star that has to consider his safety as well as security. I'll be damn I perform a concert and a bunch of cards or whatever else gets thrown on the stage while I am performing. That is pretty disrespectful and anyone performing a concert would have reacted in a similiar way to Mr. West's reactions. I hate people acting as if Kayne did something wrong, he has a right to protect his safety and security when performing in fornt of fans. What idiot would throw anything on stage? I am sick of the hate for Kayne, it is really unnecessary. What are your thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment