Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Ashanti "The Woman You Love" feat. Busta Rhymes



Ashanti has a new song with the one and only Busta Rhymes. If you are an original Ashanti supporter you will lo this track.  Ashanti and her own label, Written Entertainment, have signed a worldwide distribution and label services deal with eOne (Entertainment One) Music  "The Woman You Love" featuring newly signed Cash Money rapper, Busta Rhymes. She comes with some hard hitting lyrics on this track. I always wonder when she is singing this song was there one person in particular she was talking about? I'm just saying? I am not mentioning any names...anyway back to the music. I am feeling this song. I liked Ashanti ever since she hit the music scene. I give the song two thumbs way the hell up. It will be interesting to see if a video will be shot for this one. Stay tuned! Enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment