Sunday, December 11, 2011

Tim Tebow: Charles Barkley Please Do Us All a Favor and Stick to Basketball | Bleacher Report

Tim Tebow: Charles Barkley Please Do Us All a Favor and Stick to Basketball | Bleacher Report:<-Click here to read the article. "Barkley decided to put his disgust for the media's handling of Tim Tebow's dominance on display by making the following statement: "I want to make a personal plea to Lance Briggs, Brian Urlacher, Mr. [Julius] Peppers, please stop the madness," Barkley said. "I'm just so tired ... I like Tim Tebow. He seems like a good kid, and I wish him success, but I am Tebowed out. So this is my personal plea for you three guys, please stop this madness." "It's clearly a media-drive story,' They just want you to argue about Tim Tebow. Dude, let the kid play. If he can play, good. If he can't play it will show. But to have this argument every single day after five or six games is just ridiculous." So Charles Barkely says that and now others are coming back with their opinions about Tebow. Bill Cosby has taken to the airwaves to vent his opinions about Tebow.  Personally I agree with Charles Barkley, I think Tebow is overrated and talked about way to much.  There are other great players that do very well that don't get mentioned.  Anyway I guess it is an interesting topic to sports fans.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment