Monday, December 5, 2011

No More Tears (Enough is Enough) - Barbra Streisand & Donna Summer (7" Mix)



I wanted to share this song that alot of people probably are too young to remember. This was a disco hit back in 1979 from Donna Summers and Barbara Streisand. And yes this proves that bitter female music was out long before Beyonce and other artists. As Beyonce says to the left to the left....women in the 70's were dogging out men too. I just recently had a conversation about why women are staying single and I said because they chose it. Women are liberated and many feel they don't need a man. Music is not the cause of it just an effect of changing times. I know one thing, I don't subscribe to that bullshit...HELL I know I need my man. I can't get with the bitter woman movement...I watched my mom do that shit but its not me! Sorry ladies.. can't join in. I just wanted to post this to prove that the complaints of men in music didnt just start in the 90s this has been going on for years. So get some bellbottoms out and listen to the song!LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment