Friday, December 2, 2011

Sophia Grace and Rosie Hit the Red Carpet!





Published on Nov 22, 2011 by TheEllenShow
You couldn't find two bigger music fans than the adorable girls from Essex, England: Sophia Grace and Rosie. With their American Music Awards red carpet tutus, these girls turned the heads of some of the biggest stars on the carpet, including one of their favorite singers, Katy Perry! Watch their adventure right here. OMG I am so in love with these little girls they are amazing.  I love their enthusiasm.  I wish some adluts would show the passion they have shown the world.  I love when the they asked Taio Cruz to talk with a birthish accent and he did and he said he was British, she says your English... LOL This is a must see video! I giv eit two thumbs way the hell up! I love it!! Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment