Monday, May 28, 2012

Gucci Mane Plain Jane Remix Feat Rocko & T I





New music!!  Gucci Mane just released a new mixtape entitled "I'm Up".  On the features side, Gucci enlists a star-studded cast, including 2 Chainz, Jim Jones, Chris Brown, Lil Wayne, Birdman, Rick Ross, Scarface, Fabolous, Yo Gotti, and the list goes on.  I'm Up serves as yet another free release, as Gucci continues recording for his next official project, which he's yet to release. You can download I'm Up, over at MixtapePass.com.  This is a fire track!!! I would love to see a video of this song.  I give the song two thumbs way the hell up!! Enjoy!!

Here is the tracklist for "I'm Up"
1. "Without Me"
2. "I'm Up" - ft. 2 Chainz
3. "Trap Boomin" - ft. Rick Ross
4. "Cyeah" - ft. Chris Brown, Lil Wayne
5. "Kansas" - ft. Jim Jones
6. "Wish You Would" - ft. Verse Simmonds
7. "Brought Out Them Racks" - ft. Big Sean
8. "Spread The Word"
9. "Drink Mud"
10. "Anytime You Ready" - ft. Birdman
11. "Don't Make No Sense" - ft. Fabolous, 8 Ball
12. "Super Cocky"
13. "Gymnas"
14. "Scarface" - ft. Scarface
15. "Gucci Freestyle Skit"
16. "Careless And Reckless" - ft. Future, Chill Will
17. "Get Lost" - ft. Birdman
18. "It Ain't Funny" - ft. Yo Gotti
19. "Put On A Show"
20. "Too Sexy" - ft. Jeremih
21. "Plain Jane" - ft. Rocko, T.I.

No comments:

Post a Comment