Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Kanye West - Lost In The World (Official Video) HD





How many people realized that Kayne West dropped a brand new music video....Not many of us knew you know why right? Well for some strange reason all the so called urban blogs that you may visit from time to time did not mention anything about this video.  The media has been trying to discount Kayne ever since he talked bad about George Bush..Well Kayne did speak the absolute truth.  The latest horrible stunt that he pulled was to date long time friend Kim Kardashian...How dare he date a beautiful, wealthy women who is his equal.  How dare he try to be the next powere couple while at the same damn time pissing off black women all over America.  Yeah I said it and I don't give a damn! The truth always hurts!! Here we have a brilliant artist and he is continually being ridiculed and questioned about his grown man decisions...PLEASE!!! He can date who the hell he wants period!! Kim and Kayne look the best together and I hope they have lots and lots of babies.  I wanna see all your haters melt the fuck away...I love this POWER COUPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO KAYNE GO!!! Now thats off my chest back to the video at hand....all I can say is brilliant, simply brilliant.  Kayne expresses art the way its meant to be expressed through thinking...He did a wonderful job with the video.  I give the song and video two thumbs way the hell up!! Enjoy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment