Saturday, May 26, 2012

Saudi Woman Defies Religious Police: It Is None of Your Business If I We...





I was laughing so hard and sitting here with my mouth wide open of the ridiculousness these Saudi men displayed on this camera.  A Saudi woman used her own camera to record the absurb men trying to tell her to leave the mall because she had on nail polish.  I am so proud of this woman for talking back to these religious fools.  I mean they are the ones that look ridiculous wearing full Jesus robes in the mall....I mean that shit would look right in the desert but in a 21st century mall.  When I look at this kind of mind set it reminds me of alot of conservatives around the world.  I hear stories all the time of people not being hired because of tattos and piercings.  Some people are overlooked for jobs based on race or hair styles.  If we keep thinking like that we are all going to end up looking like these ridiculous men.  They are warped in their thinking and the worst part is that they push their thinking on everyone else and if you do not bow down to their demands they make it hard for you.  That is ABUSE!!! I wish every woman in the Middle East would rise up and take a stand against all the abuse the men are putting them through.  The men are a bunch of religious, jealous, idiots who are making it hard for women to live.  It is bad enough to deal with the climate over there but to also deal with insecurity and stupidity too, hell no that is way to much!!! I am so so proud of this woman!!

No comments:

Post a Comment