Sunday, April 29, 2012

Barack Obama Shouts Out Young Jeezy At White House Correspondents Dinner...






OMG you gotta love our President of the United States for saying what he says.  I am a Young Jeezy fan and when he said this I almost died laughing.  Did you see all the white people in the room gasp for breath.....LOL!!!! Classic!!!There is nothing wrong with listening to rap, hell I do I like alot of rap.  I am glad we have a president who is up to date with current things and still is getting the job done.  Thats what I'm talking about.  I bet the President is cool to be around.  He has so many layers just like all of us do.  I know the Republicans and Fox news are gonna have a field day with this saying how could we re elect a President who mentioned Young Jeezy OMG!!!! I say go take a rope and hang yourself.  This is a president that has done more in 4 years to maintain our horrible state of matters than the Bushes and Reagans did in their entire lifetime on this planet earth!! The President has proved to me that he deserves more time in the White House.  He has done so much to help us get back on track.  I love this video!!! Enjoy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment