Friday, April 20, 2012

Kanye West - Way Too Cold ft. DJ Khaled (Explicit) NEW * TheraFlu *






There is a new unofficial video that has gone viral for "Theraflu"  I don't care what you say about him or his association with the illuinati or whatever this guy tells it like it is and always keeps it 100!!! I like everything Kayne does and agree with him on alot of issues.  The media hates him because he told them that George Bush didn't care about black people.  The media painted him out to be a monster since then.  Everything he does gets scrutinized.  Hell he can't even be friends with Kim Kardashian....man in their eyes he can't do shit right.  But I love what he does in response to all the hate...He gets up and puts out more music, gets in their faces and stays in the headlines....He says fuck yall haters by his actions not by his words.  Get off his tip and enjoy his music.  He has alot to share and talk about.  We live in some messed up times and we all have a story to share.  I am a Kayne fan always have been always will be!! Here are some of the lyrics that already got the world buzzing on Kayne...lol
Lyrics: "Only n***a I got respect for is Wiz/And I’ll admit, I fell in love with Kim/‘Round the same time she had fell in love wit’ him/Well, that’s cool, baby girl, do ya thing/Lucky I ain’t have Jay drop him from the team" "Tell PETA my mink is draggin’ on the floor." "Dinner with Anna Wintour, racin’ with Anja Rubik." "$6,000 pair of shoes, I made it to the Paris news." "Might even kill somebody and YouTube it/So whoever think they words affect me is too stupid"  One more thing while I am at it since Theraflu doesn't endorse Kayne's song why keep mentioning these product lines that do not want you to be associated with them.  I wish people would stop advertising products that do not pay you for the endorsement.  I give the video and song two thumbs way the hell up!!! Wait is that supposed to be Gary Coleman and his wife in the video??? Just kidding!!!! Enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment