Friday, April 6, 2012

Kanye West - Mercy ft. Big Sean, Pusha T & 2 Chainz (Explicit)






Kayne has been in the news alot lately.  I guess because he is with Kim Kardashian.  Whatever the case I like this song..this is gonna be the new anthem this summer watch it!!!!! I am always predicting the new anthems...The only problem I have is I wish musicians really had their own control because all the lyrics have the same theme asses, dope and egotism....It's getting a little old...theres so much more to sing about what bout the stars or the beautiful flowers in the springtime.  I don't know something.....I wonder if their be a video for this song....I like 2Chainz.....he is one of my new favorite rappers nowadays...I give the song two thumbs way the hell up!! Enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment