Thursday, April 26, 2012

SB.TV - 100M YouTube views - Boy Better Know cypher




If you haven't checked out SB TV be sure to go onto that site. My biggest enjoyment comes from watching cyphers. I love how each person has their time to shine and gets to spit what they got. This cypher is good but I just cant get past the British accent. It sounds cool but funny at the same damn time.  Boy Better Know are an English grime group and record label founded by Jamie Adenuga, also known as JME. The rap group have also been featured on songs by other notable UK artists, such as Chipmunk, John Eric, and Tinie Tempah. They feature on the remix of "Stay" by Jay Sean, who Skepta had previously worked with on the song "Lush". They have also remixed N-Dubz's song Na Na (Boy Better Know!)Source:Wikipedia.  This cypher is good.  I like some of the hook lines.. I give this video two thumbs way the hell up!! Enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment