Tuesday, April 24, 2012

ScHoolBoy Q Ft. ASAP Rocky - Hands On The Wheel






I added this song because I am a big fan of A$AP Rocky.  I love his rap style and his delivery is on point on this song.  This son is from Schoolboy Q's new digital album #HnC  Show your support and buy the album!!  Here a mini bio of ScHoolboy Q is an American hip hop recording artist signed to Top Dawg Entertainment and Interscope Records. Hanley is a member of Black Hippy along with Jay Rock, Kendrick Lamar and Ab-Soul. In a 2011 interview when asked about what encouraged him to start rapping, Hanley explained that it was something he was "born to do": "I was just chillin’ man, but rapping’s just something I was born to do. I don’t know when I started rapping. I don’t know how I started rapping, but I know I wrote a verse and I was stuck ever since," he explained.
Preceded by two mixtapes, his first independent album Setbacks, reached #100 on the US Billboard 200 chart in 2011, selling close to 1,000 digital copies in the first week. On January 14, 2012 he released his second independent album Habits & Contradictions. The album debuted at #111 on the US Billboard 200, with first-week sales of 3,900 digital copies in the United State Source:Wikipedia. 

No comments:

Post a Comment