Sunday, April 22, 2012

Larry David Explains His Parking Lot Meltdown - CONAN on TBS





Larry David is the best ever....this man makes billions of dollars off of the hit series Seinfeld and Curb your enthusiasm and he still wants to get his free 2 hour parking.  This man is cheap as hell!!! This should be in a Seinfeld skit....man this is classic comedy right here!!  The way he tells the story is even funnier. If you have never watched Curb your Enthusiasm you have got to see it.  I know you have seen Seinfeld well he is the co creator of the show and is worth an estimated 1.6 billion dollars and he is talking about getting his free 2 hour parking...LOL I thought I was bad with using coupons and getting deals but wow he is over the top with it.  I think if I had that much money I would be cheap.  I guess if you were broke before and make that musch money, you would be scared to spend it, because you sure don't wanna be broke ever again.  This is hilarious!!! Enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment