Friday, April 13, 2012

Miguel - "...All" (Official Video)




With camcorder in hand Miguel gives us some visual time for his new song "All" The grammy award winning artist always gives us his best and this song is sure to please us as well.  The only thing wrong with this is the song is not long enough.  I thought this was a snippet or a teaser but it appears not to be...this is the video but its too short..lol.  Nonetheless this artist has a true gift I am glad we are all able to receive his gift at this time!  He is definitely deserving of the awards and so forth.  I love this song....it reminds me of music that came out in the 80's feel good melodic tunes.  How could you go wrong listening to any music Miguel gives us...I give the song two thumbs way the hell up I'm not really feeling the video....but the song is da bomb!!!! Enjoy!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment